Wednesday, January 26, 2011

january twenty fourth, two thousand eleven

to day was extra special for me. corbin has always needed something to fall asleep. whether its nursing or bouncing or rocking. always something. today he was happy, well behaved, and ate like a champ even though he didnt nap until four o'clock! after about eighty minutes of napping he woke up crying. usually he just gets up and comes out of his room so i went in, snuggled him up in his toy story blanket and brought him out to the couch to watch some cartoons. except after a few minutes i found this. my little guy passed out on my chest.
and there he slept for the next hour and a half!
 i seriously did not want this moment to end ever.
and im so happy i had my cell phone with me to take these pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment